Braza & Mancini Blog
Braza & Mancini, Inc. has an opening for a Licensed Electrician and an Apprentice. The ideal candidates must be a self-motivated and dependable individuals with good personal communication skills. Position is responsible for supervised and unsupervised work in customer homes and businesses.
- residential wiring in new & existing homes
- commercial wiring in new & existing buildings
- maintain clean & safe organized job site
- MA Electrical License (licensed electrician position)
- 10 Hour OSHA Certification
- Valid Driver’s License
- Knowledge of MA and National electrical codes
- appropriate tools
- experienced in residential & commercial wiring
- must read and interpret blue-prints & plans
- work with bucket truck and lifts is a plus but not a requirement
- prevailing wage opportunities
- overtime opportunities
- vacation/holiday pay
- health/dental insurance
- competitive pay based on experience
Please submit a resume and brief description of your experience to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 508-478-8808
Braza & Mancini, Inc. recently donated services to help make Carlie’s Home Recording Studio Wish become a reality for Carlie Gonzalez. Electrical all roughed in, looking forward to the finish phase coming soon!
Wiring our way through the commons. Already so many beautiful completed units and several more to light up.
Braza & Mancini, Inc. is currently seeking a part time Warehouse Manager, 20-25 hours per week for our 8,000 square foot shop/warehouse.
The ideal candidate must be a self-motivated, and self- starting individual with good personal communication skills. Position will be responsible for supervised and unsupervised work and maintaining clean, safe & organized work environment.
The position includes but is not limited to the following:
- Check in/out project materials
- Organize projects in warehouse
- Deliver/retreive equipment to job sites
- Track the location of equipment and ensure their timely return
- Inspect equipment to ensure proper mechanics, i.e. fluids, battery
- Manage material returns as directed
- Track purchase orders as directed
- Deliver vehicles for maintenance/repairs as necessary as directed
- Must have valid MA driver’s license
- Must have clear driving record
- Must have valid forklift licence
- Must posess proper operation skills of lght duty towing, including trailers and equipment
- Must posess proper operation skills of forklifts and loading/unloading trucks
- 10 hours OSHA certification (preferred)
- Hydraulic certification (preferred)
- Competitive based on experience
Please forward resume and a brief description of your experience to email@example.com or call 508-478-8808
Nicholas joined Braza & Mancini, Inc. as a participant of the BVT Co-Op Program. He is a highly motivated and dedicated individual who is eager to learn. He has shown knowledge and confidence in his career skills.
We welcome Nicholas as a full time employee and wish him the best. Congratulations!
Braza & Mancini, Inc. recently completed the electrical renovation to the Iconic Liberty Tree Building at 630 Washington Street which was the former site of the Massachusetts Registry of Motor Vehicle. Located in the heart of Downtown Boston, Massachusetts, it consists of 58,000 square feet and stands 5 stories. The building features two ground floor retail spaces and 37 luxury apartments. The residences range from studios to 3 bedroom duplexes and feature premium finishes, “brick and beam” style layouts and extraordinary ceiling heights. This building was meticulously renovated. BMI was responsible for the electrical, all voice & data wiring, security including CCTV and access control systems throughout the entire building.
We’re pleased to announce that we will be starting to blog with news about Braza & Mancini, the industry and information we think is helpful to our customer. Please check back again soon!